Here is an easy card to make if you need beautiful cards quickly. You can substitute the gorgeous new Delicate inks for heat embossing and your cards will be even easier to make with the same elegant look.
Start with one sheet of Pretty Peacock card stock. Cut one piece 8 1/2 X 4 1/4 and score at 5 1/2. This is the base
Cut a second piece 3 X 8 and score at 4. This is the piece that will make it a fun fold.
You will need two pieces of the Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper for the base.
Cut the first piece 5 1/2 X 4 – this is for the inside
Cut a second piece 2 3/4 X 4 – this is for the front flap.
For the fun fold portion you will need two pieces of Very Vanilla card stock.
Cut both of them 2 3/4 X 3 3/4
Emboss each piece twice using the Subtle embossing folder.
Run them through the Big Shot the first time and then turn the paper 90 degrees and run through again, this will give the card stock a linen texture.
The sentiments are heat embossed so you will want to wipe each piece with the Embossing Buddy before beginning the next step.
Stamp the front sentiment from the God’s Peace stamp set on the embossed Very Vanilla Card stock using VersaMark and Copper Embossing Powder.
Finish with the heat tool to set.
Stamp the inside sentiment in the same way.
As a simpler alternative you could use the Celestial Copper Delicata ink.
To assemble the card burnish the folds on both pieces of Pretty Peacock, adhere the Brightly Gleaming DSP with the adhesive of your choice (I used Tear n Tape)
Next adhere the sentiments to the smaller piece of Pretty Peacock. Make sure that the fold is the the right and the open side to the left.
With the base fold open, center the smaller Pretty Peacock piece on the inside DSP.
Fold the base flap in first and then the small fold.
You are ready to admire your card
- Pretty Peacock 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 
Ribbon & Trim
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
- Rubber Room Ramblings – Christine Kolly
- Stampin’ Created By U-Lisa Bauer
- Stamping with Tamie – Tamie Ackerson
- Basement Bunch Stampers – Kim Vogel
- Orange Peony Papercrafts – Cheryl Grigg
- Lynnzcrafters – Lynn Streifert
- Dawn’s Creative Chalet – Dawn Bourgette
- The Lady and Her Stamps – Raquelle Bath
- The Creativity Barn – Laura Anderson
- The Craft Sergeant – Tara Stay