Hello my paper crafting friends. I created a special card for you using one of my favorite stamp sets – Painted Harvest. This set is so versatile you can use it for all your Fall and even Springtime cards. I hope you enjoy making it. I would love to see your creations. Feel free to share what you make on my facebook page Orange Peony Paper Crafts.
- Start with a half sheet of Mossy Meadow card stock for the base. Score at 4 1/4 to create a 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 card
- Next cut a piece of Whisper White Card stock to 5 1/4 X 4 and emboss using the Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder. This is your first layer
- Cut a piece of Garden Lane DSP to 4 X 2 1/2 and set aside for the assembly phase
- Using the third largest Stitched Nested labels die , cut out a label in Whisper White card stock. use the straight bar die to close the end with a stitched finish
- Using the Painted Harvest sunflower stamp set create the flowers by laying Mint Macron and Pool Party with the two step stamp process. Stamp the center of the flowers in Crumb Cake
- Use the Third largest Stitched shapes oval die to cut a piece of Whisper White Card stock. Stamp the sentiment from the Painted Harvest stamp set in Versa Mark with Copper embossing powder. Set using the heat tool.
- Add a Linen thread bow for a perfect Thanksgiving card.
If you would like to order any of the supplies click on the products above or the Show Now button below. Please use Hostess Code THPRQEXQ
Cheryl’s Blog Hop Info
- Rubber Room Ramblings – Christine Kolly
- Stampin’ Created By U-Lisa Bauer
- Stamping with Tamie – Tamie Ackerson
- Basement Bunch Stampers – Kim Vogel
- Orange Peony Papercrafts – Cheryl Grigg
- Lynnzcrafters – Lynn Streifert
- Dawn’s Creative Chalet – Dawn Bourgette
- The Lady and Her Stamps – Raquelle Bath
- The Creativity Barn – Laura Anderson
- The Craft Sergeant – Tara Stay